Kids these days spend way too much time on their phones. In fact, some kids have been known to live off of their phone and social media sites for hours! This can be an incredibly dangerous thing, as there are many dangers lurking in the world of social networking.
The good news is that you don’t need to worry about your child being addicted to social media anymore if they have a smartphone – because now there’s a spy app called mSpy that will allow you to keep track of everything they do without them ever knowing it! There are also several other methods that we will look at.
What are the dangers of social media & phone addiction? Social networking sites have transformed our lives in terms of how we communicate with each other. But at what cost? Today’s society is more connected than ever but has become less personable.
Studies show that teens spend an average of nine hours a day on their mobile devices which can lead to serious psychological problems such as depression. The use of technology is also leading to sleep deprivation among young people who will remain awake until late into the night exchanging text messages instead of sleeping soundly.
Why should you track your child’s iPhone?
There are many dangers that await your child on social networking sites. For example, they can be a target for bullying and other forms of abuse from people who want to hurt them. They may even be stalked by someone with bad intentions! In addition, it’s possible that kids will receive inappropriate messages or pictures on their phone – so you need to keep your children safe from anything like this happening.
Also, your child may be addicted to their phone and spend too much time on it. This can lead to a number of problems, such as low grades at school or even depression. Often the first love of a teenager is their phone. If they can’t have it, or if you limit how much time they spend on social media every day, then this may be upsetting for them and cause conflict between the two of you.
These are just some examples why it’s important to monitor your children’s iPhone usage – as well as what dangers that await kids on social networking sites. For example, some apps has many helpful features which allow parents to keep track of their child without being noticed by them!
This article will help answer any questions about these spy-like capabilities. Maisie Martin from Life Hacker says: “One spy app offers everything we’ve discussed so far in one package and manages to do so at a reasonable price.”
How can you keep your child safe from the dangers of social media and phone addiction?
- Find my iPhone – this feature allows you to control your child’s iPhone from a distance. Find my iPhone is the native solution from Apple and it might be enough for most parents. However, this solution is not always ideal because you can only track your child’s iPhone when they are connected to the Internet (for example: WiFi) or have a cellular connection.
- Google Location – this feature makes Google search results include a map of the places visited by your child. This is another useful tool to track your child’s location in real time but maybe not ideal for an extended period because it will drain battery life on both devices (parental device and child’s iPhone).
- Track iPhone by IMEI – one of the most reliable and accurate ways to track your child’s iPhone. A unique identifier can be used in cases where a phone is stolen or lost, but also when you want to keep an eye on what sites they visit online with their iPhone.
- Best Spy App to track your child’s iPhone – mSpy
Review of the mSpy spy app: mSpy features
To protect children from social networking sites, it is essential that parents stay informed about what apps their kids are using as well as how much time they spend online. mSpy now offers an affordable solution for monitoring any iOS device ! This spy app will allow you to monitor all activity on a target iDevice including: messages sent & received, web history, photos or videos uploaded/downloaded etc. What better way could there be than being able to do this in real-time?!
What makes mSpy unique is that it gives an opportunity for parents who care about what goes on in their child’s life – but does not want them to know that they’re being monitored by their parent(s). It’s easy-to-use interface means that anyone will be able to effectively monitor a person’s activity on their iPhone in just a few steps.
We all want to know what our kids are up to, and we need to be able to trust them completely. Mobile phone monitoring software is the answer. mSpy allows you to track your child’s iPhone in real time, monitor their text messages, call history and web browsing activity, view photos or videos taken with the device camera and even includes a live support chat feature!
Characteristics of mSpy:
- Allows you to To Track Your Child’s iPhone in real time: You can see what your child is up to on their phone in real time.
- Tracking SMS text messages: You can read all of your child’s text messages, even if they are deleted.
- Monitoring contact lists, call history and web browsing activity: Keep track of who your child is talking to, what websites they are visiting and what they are searching for online.
- Including live support chat feature: If you have any questions or problems with the software, there is a live support chat available to help you out.
- View photos or videos taken with the device camera: See any photos or videos that your child has taken with their phone.
- simple installation process
- real time tracking capabilities
- ability to monitor several devices at once
- Not free.
- Only available for iOS and Android phones, not Windows phones.
The best way to protect children from cyber bullying, sexting, identity theft, online predators or other dangers of social media is with parental control software like mSpy that allows you to monitor all text messages sent and received via iMessage as well as view pictures shared through messaging apps. Parents can use this powerful spying app installed on iPhones without jailbreaking them first!